OPM FREE CATERING TRAINING HEADQUARTERS HAVING THERE…
What We Believe
The Omega Power Ministries(OPM) is conceived and given birth to by the Holy Spirit as a deliverance ministry to set the captive free and restore men back to their lost glory. It is a restoration ground aimed at giving back lost glory. It is a do-it yourself ministry, where you pray yourself out of bondage. This is by labouring in prayer and conducting of deliverance to those who yield themselves to the use of the Holy Spirit.
The mission of Omega Power Ministries (OPM) is to take a billion souls to heaven.
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
We believe in Jehovah God, the God of the Children of Israel.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that he is the way, the truth and the light. No one comes to his father except through the salvation he obtained by dying on the cross for mankind. That salvation can be got by confessing ones sins and being baptist in the water and spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
That man is a creation of Jehovah God almighty. A mortal being with an immortal soul.
Salvation can only be got through Jesus Christ, the son of God.
In OPM, we believe in giving to the poor and empowerment of the less privilege. We believe that the greatest gospel is practical Christianity.
SUMMARY OF OUR BELIEFS
- The anchor of faith and fellowship is based on scriptures which is the inspired word of God.
- The Eternal existence of one true God in the persons – God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is eternal death and damnation, and thus the urgent need for redemption through the blood of Jesus
- The need to to preach the gospel message for the lost to hear, believe have faith and be saved, being reconciled to God
- Salvation is by grace through the redemptive work of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the perfect renewal and transformation work the Holy Spirit
- Divine healing through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Restitution for past wrongs where possible.
- That every believer should have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, directing, and empowering every believer for boldly service and life style.
- Women ought to cover their head and nakedness, adorned in modest apparel
- The married men ought to be husband of one wife inseparable except by death
- The Holy Spirit baptism
- Water baptism by immersion
- The sudden uptake of true believers, the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, the marriage supper and the millennial reign of our Lord Jesus Christ
- The great white throne judgement
- The new heaven and the earth